The hospitality industry spans many different businesses including restaurants, bars and hotels. At Retreat East, we offer a wide range of hospitality roles covering front of house, the kitchen and housekeeping. You can view our current vacancies on our careers page, and keep reading to find out more about a career in hospitality.
Why join the Retreat East team?
As an independently owned luxury retreat in Suffolk, our team gets the chance to be creative and share ideas with the management team who are always open to new ideas and initiatives. Unlike working at a hotel chain, you have the freedom to mould your role as part of a friendly, supportive team whilst enjoying a range of benefits.
Retreat East is still a relatively new retreat so there are lots of opportunities to be part of business growth and journey. The retreat also sees continuous investment to ensure it remains an award winning luxury retreat in the stunning Suffolk countryside. We have recently invested in new element barns, shepherds huts and are soon to start our spa expansion.
What benefits are available to staff at Retreat East?
There are a variety of benefits available to the team at Retreat East including:
- Friends and family rates - book a stay in our one bed accommodation for £75 and two bedroom accommodation for £150.
- Spa discount - get a huge 40% off spa treatments, the perfect way to recharge after a busy day chatting to customers or keeping our gorgeous retreat in top condition.
- Restaurant discount - treat yourself and up to 5 of your friends or family to a delicious meal in The Great Barn restaurant and receive 50% off.
- 15% off produce in The Farmshop
- Plus staff events, employee of the month scheme, staff menu for food during your work day and a refer a friend employee scheme.
These incredible benefits are all on top working with a fantastic team with plenty of opportunity for career progression in an “office” with beautiful views in amazing surroundings.
How can I apply for a job at Retreat East?
You can apply for the roles listed on our website via the careers page, alternatively if there is a role you don’t see advertised that you would like to discuss with the team, please contact our team.